layan pasal fadilnand kat sini

layan pasal fadilnand kat sini
fadilnand story story

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vidic: Being Captain Will Add To My Game

Nemanja Vidic is confident being Manchester United captain on a regular basis will help him to become a better player. 

"Being captain will add to my game. I am still doing what I did before; doing my best to help the team, but I am also trying to raise my game to play even better." kata Nemanja Vidic

“It is a big responsibility but like I said before, Gary, Ryan and Rio have worn the armband over the years and they are the example for all the players. When you have people like that around it is very easy.” kata dia lagi...

Vidic mmg bkn calang2 defender pn...
so xheran ler klu dia d lantik jd captain utk ManUnited nnt...
mane tau bile vidic jd captain dpt bawak ManUnited champion semula...
tp xleh ler ckt kosong jer....
vidic perlu kan sokogan dari team sepasukan....
play in One Team

No comments:

Cite korang patut layan

Related Posts with Thumbnails